Creative Development Process
- A dramaturg evaluate your script
- A meeting will take place between you and dramaturg, either in person or on Skype.
- You will have enough time to make the first and second revision (if needed) within 4 weeks.
- A second meeting between you and dramaturg takes place after your first revision.*
- A discussion and arrangement will be made for you to meet your creative team.
- First week will be an introduction to the creative team and a roundtable reading followed by a post-table reading discussion.
- You will have a conversation about the process and goal with the director and possibly the dramaturg.
- If there needs to be more changes, you can present another rewrite to the creative team.
- A schedule will set up for rehearsals**
- The type of venue will be determined for your staged reading
- The public are welcomed
- Invitations are sent out
- Presentation of your staged reading
- A meeting is set up to discuss the next step (i.e. producing the play, festivals)
- Resource material will be provided
*If the dramaturg and writer agree to make another revision, then it will have to be within the time that is allotted
**Schedule for rehearsals is contingent on how well your script is developed based on the following status of process level of your script.
You can go through the all the phases we offer and enjoy the entire experience
You have the option to use any one of our phases or take the full package of all three at a lower price.
Whether you’re looking to license a play, record a song, or take advantage of our other offerings, we would love to hear from you.